£22K + Commission
Monday to Friday (Hybrid)
Our client, a fun and friendly business energy supplier, are looking for a Sales Consultant to join their team in Kings Hill on a full time and permanent basis.
You will be part of a thriving team making calls to prospective business customers, identifying energy requirements, and securing supply contracts.
The ideal candidate will be confident by nature, naturally driven and eager to achieve. You must be computer literate and have strong interpersonal skills.
* Calling prospective warm leads.
* Using the CRM system to identify and document your calls.
* Providing bespoke quotes and service solutions.
* Converting quotes to sales.
* Maintaining excellent relationships with customers post sale.
* Maximising retention and cross-selling opportunities.
* Building relationships with suppliers to ensure a high variety of contract options and quality of supplier service.
* Work with in-house Tender team to manage tenders and quotes to meet deadlines efficiently and accurately.
The successful candidate will have:
* No sales experience is required as full training will be provided.
* At least 5 GCSEs or equivalent.
* B2B sales or a KPI/ target driven environment - desirable.
* A real drive to succeed.
* The ability to quickly build rapport and engage customers on the phone.
* Good questioning and listening skills, with the ability to overcome objections.
* A tenacious and resilient personality.
* Confidence making new contacts, pitching, and closing sales.
* The desire to constantly develop knowledge in a fast paced environment.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive team and develop your customer service skills and industry knowledge. There is opportunity to progress within this role!
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
30 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details