Gillingham, Kent - Show Location
£25,000 - £28,000 per annum + DOE
Full-Time / Permanent
Job Title: Assistant Buyer
Salary: up to £28,000 DOE
Exciting new Junior Buyer role available with a market leading company based in Mid Kent! Take your first step into a Buying career with this supportive, buzzy team!
* Managing your own category
* Working with teams across the business, including Product Development, Design, and Sales, to understand requirements and approve samples.
* Liaising with suppliers in the UK and Far East to request quotations, make amendments, and order samples.
* Maintaining accurate records of prices in UK currency and details of requested quotations.
* Updating internal systems as required.
The successful candidate will have:
* A good standard of education, including Maths and English GCSE.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Office experience including accurate data inputting, and ideally, customer service.
* Good IT skills and ability to follow established processes and procedures.
* Great organisation and prioritisation skills, particularly with competing deadlines.
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic company offering early finish Fridays and 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays).
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
18 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details