Monday to Friday ONLY!
8AM - 4PM
Our busy client based in Paddock Wood are looking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to add to their fast paced team. Immediate interview and start available.
Joining an established team, you will be helping within all warehouse functions including:
* Loading, unloading, checking, moving, storing, picking or packing products.
* Managing received goods or goods for dispatch
* Stock management
* Complying with health and safety requirements
* Cleaning the warehouse
* Maintaining equipment
* Working to targets
The successful candidate will have;
* Some experience working in a Warehouse environment
* Experience with stock systems
* Excellent communication skills
* An exemplary attendance record
* Be punctual, hardworking and physically fit
* Reach Truck licence an advantage
Successful candidates will be rewarded with a stable, long term career, the opportunity to progress, a company who offer good working hours and a positive, friendly environment.
Please apply online for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment
29 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details