Recruitment Solutions Folkestone Ltd
Gillingham, Kent - Show Location
£25-28k DOE OTE £50k
Full-Time / Permanent
Salary – Basic £25-28,000 dep on exp
Very Generous Commission Scheme (Example: Banked up to £6k 15% - £6k+ 25%)
My client is looking for a Mortgage Advisor/Broker in their Medway offices. A fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established and respected team. They are offering leads to provide their advisors, as well as a marketing team that will also help market you. Additionally, an admin team that will nurture your clients and support with admin and sales progression.
They are independent with a great working ethos and are totally supportive of their staff and enjoy a friendly and professional working atmosphere in their unique offices. They value their staff and know the happier they are, the better their work will be. They make sure that everyone feels supported, challenged and inspired.
Purpose of the Role:
They are looking for a Cemap qualified individual to build a strong mortgage bank and have the capacity and drive to help to support an existing mortgage bank on a permanent, employed basis.
To enable the correct candidate to be the best they can be most leads will be provided. They will be looking for a real go-getter and someone who will endeavour to build their business through referral and networking.
The role holder will be responsible for providing accurate, professional, and sound mortgage and protection advice to both new and existing customers. They will be expected to work with the management of the company in order to reach sales and service targets set down by the Managing Director as part of a team of advisers. A client focused approach is required.
As an approved person you must accept responsibility and demonstrate an understanding for the regulatory aspects and framework of the FCA controlled function that you perform, and ensure you meet and abide by the rules of the FCA’s fit and proper test, and comply with the FCA’s Statements of Principle and the Code of Practice. Additionally, you must ensure your compliance with all internal policies, procedures and standards.
The role holder will be expected to conduct client meetings face to face where possible but also via videocall when more suitable.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
• To act as the client’s principal mortgage and protection adviser providing the necessary advice, guidance and reassurance to them in achieving their longer term financial goals - Work with other professionals, ensuring the clients plans are implemented efficiently and effectively
• Build your own mortgage bank through a variety of business development techniques.
• Achieve all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) measured via a Balanced Business Scorecard (BBS).
Skills & Knowledge Required
• A minimum of 1 years previous experience working as a mortgage Advisor is required
• Cemap qualification is required
• Excellent technical knowledge of protection, and mortgage market.
• Proven experience of building strong customer relationships over the phone/ via videocall and in person
• Experience using the “Intelligent Office” CRM system in financial services is desirable but not essential
• Will have great IT skills and willingness to embrace technology.
• Will need to be resourceful and have a 'can-do' attitude.
• The willingness to learn new skills and be open-minded to change.
• The ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines
• The most Important attribute is the ability to put Clients at the centre of everything you do.
The behavioural competencies required:
• Quality-focused with a Customer First approach
• Ability to work to deadlines and targets
• Excellent attention to detail
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
2 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details