Business Admin Officer
£20,595 to £21,693 DOE
37 hours a week (Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm)
Temporary Ongoing (Possible Permanent position offered following a successful probationary period)
A fantastic and rare opportunity has arisen for a Business Admin Officer, to join a well sort after company based in West Kent.
Applicants must be available to interview immediately and commit for the duration of the booking.
Hours for this role are 8.00am-4.00pm Monday to Friday, with additional hours as required.
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Managing telephones and responding to all front desk enquiries in a polite and professional manner.
• Acting as a warm first point of contact to a variety of stakeholders offering exceptional customer service.
• Providing effective administrative support to all departments.
• Maintaining stationary supplies, conducting stock checks, checking deliveries and distributing across departments.
• Ensuring all notice boards are relaying accurate information that is kept up to date.
• Accurate record keeping of all visitors.
• Manage booking systems of all transportation.
• Accurately recording information (minuets from meetings)
The successful candidate will have/be:
• Some experience in a relevant administrative role within Education
• Exceptional customer service skills with a warm and friendly approach
• Experience using Microsoft Teams
• Good IT skills
• Super organised with a meticulous attention to detail
• Able to commit to the hours, with flexibility when required
• An existing enhanced DBS check from within the last 12 months
• A driving licence and own transport due to location
This organisation is based in the countryside, within a rural setting and with a great reputation within their field. With an established workforce, you will have the opportunity to join a friendly, inclusive team.
This role is being handled by Sammy Grove for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
Pearson Whiffin Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
PLEASE NOTE! It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should therefore make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any jobs.
We are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role.
Sammy Grove or Hannah Sladden
9 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details