Light Vehicle Mechanic
c. £30-40k DOE
Mon - Fri, 8am - 5:30pm – NO WEEKENDS!
Are you a Level 3 qualified Mechanic?
Are you looking to work for an established Maidstone based garage offering as long term, stable opportunity within an established team?
LOOK NO FURTHER
We are currently recruiting for an independently owned garage with a great reputation based in the Maidstone area!
This role is rare within an established team; the right person WILL be looked after!
If you have an IMI Level 3 or above and are looking for your next big opportunity, then look no further.
Main Duties you will be required to fulfill:
• Evaluating vehicles to identify any issues and carry out repairs
• Servicing vehicles
• Conducting routine maintenance and diagnostics
• Helping with MOTs
• Updating vehicle records
• Communicating with customers about the repairs needed
For this position you must have/be:
• An IMI Level 3 qualification or above
• Experience working as Motor Mechanic or Vehicle Technician, ideally with BMW and Mercedes experience
• MOT License would be beneficial but not essential
• Good communication skills
• An Electric and Hybrid vehicle qualification or certification would be advantageous but not essential
• Knowledge of F-Gas would be preferable
• Able to work under pressure and in extremely busy environments
• Excellent fault-finding skills
• Excellent multitasking skills
This client offers the opportunity to work with super experienced Mechanics, offering the opportunity to develop and progress long term. You will be working in a fun, collaborative environment, with 22 days holiday + BH initially!
This company will interview immediately, so click APPLY and upload your CV ASAP!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Manufacturing, Engineering and Technical Specialist for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent’s leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
29 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details