Mandarin speaking Summer Temporary Role
You will need to train in the office in London (Near Liverpool street) for the first 3 days. After this point you will be able to work from home and only have to attend the office in London 1 day per month.
£12.00 per hour + Holiday pay
Our prestigious client is seeking a fluent Mandarin speaker to provide support on their customer service calls, starting in May and lasting until mid-September.
Monday to Friday role
This presents a fantastic opportunity for students to not only earn money, but also gain invaluable experience to enhance their CV.
Join our prestigious client's team and seize this opportunity to make a meaningful impact while developing valuable skills!
* Serve as the main point of contact, providing expert advice.
* Drafting and reviewing agreements, processing applications
* Handle inquiries, complaints, in a prompt and professional manner, resolving issues to ensure satisfaction.
* Monitor the live chat function
* Responding to emails from clients regarding booking enquiries
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to build rapport with diverse groups of people.
* Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
* Attention to detail and strong organisational skills to maintain accurate records and documentation.
* Proficient in MS Office
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
30 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details