Financial Services Administrator - Maidstone - Salary Negotiable
Clark James Financial Services are working with a highly established IFA who are seeking an experienced Financial Services Administrator to provide effective sales support to the Consultants specialising in Personal Financial Planning.
• Dealing with new business illustrations and applications, and ensure processes run smoothly.
• Carry out technical research in preparation for client meetings and liaise with providers to ensure new and existing business in transacted efficiently. In time you will also draft recommendation reports/letters for review and sign off by the advisers.
• Build strong and professional relationships with clients
• Dealing with all servicing queries
• Proactively develop client based to assist the Consultant
• Provide technical assistance to other team members
• Ensure client information is fully updated on the back office system (Adviser Office)
• Input initial fee (commission) and expectation of future income onto 1st
Skills & Requirements
• Must have excellent technical knowledge of Pensions, Investment and Protection products for private clients, gained within an IFA environment
• Progression with the Certificate of Financial Planning or equivalent, with a minimum of CF1, CF2 & CF3 and prepared to continue with studying
• Highly IT literate with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and previous experience in the use of Adviser office (1st Software)
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Highly organised, with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to work alone and using your own initiative as well as part of a team
• Competent at managing a varied workload including peaks and troughs of work
• Basic salary dependant on level of experience and professional qualifications.
• 23 days holiday (increasing with service to 28) plus bank holidays
• Permanent Health Insurance
• Death in Service
• Subsidised Private Medical Insurance
• Free car parking
13 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details