Pearson Whiffin Education
£8-00 - £10.00 per hour (38 hours per week)
Pearson Whiffin Education are currently recruiting a School Caretaker for a job vacancy within a secondary school in the Tonbridge area. This is a temporary position in a fantastic secondary school with potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Do you have previous experience within this field? You must have an in date enhanced DBS in hand.
Key responsibilities of the School Caretaker are:
• To undertake responsibility for the supervision of the site and the maintenance and security of the buildings.
• Maintain the cleaning and repairs of the premises.
• Liaising with the site manager and cleaning staff to ensure the work undertaken meets the standards of the school, and to ensure that the school is a clean and safe environment for students and staff.
• Order appropriate materials and equipment needed to maintain the school premises.
• Deal with day to day work related issues, such as absence cover and quality/quantity of work.
Skills and attributes:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• To have good organisational skills.
• To be able to work well individually, as well as a team.
• To be able to use a range of tools and cleaning equipment.
If you have the necessary skills and experience and would like to find out more about the position then please contact Mandy Arthur on 01732 523 518 or email [email protected]
Recommend a friend and help them find their dream job. In return, we offer an excellent referral bonus of £250 for every successful placement.
Pearson Whiffin Education specialise in recruiting for Qualified Secondary & primary teachers, Unqualified teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Heads of Department, Office Administrators, Caretakers, Technicians, Bursars, IT support staff, SEN instructors and more. We offer recruitment services to Schools, Colleges, Universities and Learning Centres based in Maidstone, Dover, Thanet, Shepway, Ashford, Canterbury, Swale, Tunbridge Wells, Medway, Tonbridge & Malling, Sevenoaks, Gravesham and Dartford.
7 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details