Admin & Auditing Assistant Part Time
We are seeking an enthusiastic, Admin and Auditing Assistant to join this dynamic recruitment team based in Rochester in Kent.
You will be responsible for day to day Auditing and Administration within the branch data collation liaising with Customers and the Sales Team, ensuring all tasks are performed accurately and in accordance with established procedures
Other responsibilities include;
* Auditing Worker Files
* Compliance Checking across all divisions
* Stocks Levels : Monitor and ordering
* Data Collations for Management Reports supporting Directors
* References and Audit checking of candidates
* Updating our database both internally and externally
* Taking incoming calls
* Other ad hoc duties
* Archiving - Filing and Archiving redundant documents
* To ensure health and safety implementation and deployment of Health & Safety practices in the Work Place
You will have a minimum of 1 years Office Administration experience with an enthusiastic approach to working within a busy office environment.
To be considered for this role your must have excellent PC skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office to an Advanced level in Word , Excel and PowerPoint
Hours of work will be Monday : Friday 1000 -1500 hours - £9.00 per hour - flexible working time to be discussed
The ideal candidate will be able to start asap in the first instance forward your CV and covering letter to be considered for this role to [email protected]
7 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details